Pillir is a low-code/no-code, cloud-native platform that enables organizations to develop mission-critical apps 20 times faster than traditional methods, leveraging the power of SAP’s digital core from any device, with or without connectivity. The platform enables organizations at any stage of their SAP journeys to quickly and easily innovate, with little-to-no programming requirements, rapidly moving custom development to the edge
Pillir is growing and looking to add to the team a channel manager. As a fast-paced, hyper-growth company, we provide you with a unique opportunity to learn and be challenged in one of the fastest-growing technology fields. We are looking for someone who has a proven recording of executing effective sales strategies and managing opportunities from top of funnel to close. This role will be instrumental in the growth of the company and will be taking advantage of a mature top-of-funnel engine built around strategic partners like AWS. Candidates must be prepared for daily challenges and steep learning curves. For the right type of candidate – looking to develop, learn, and get their hands dirty around execution – this is a massive opportunity to be a part of what will become the next great sales dynasty. We are looking for someone that is:
- Curious, collaborative, and excited to work on a team
- Has a fiery passion to build a sales career in technology
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, high growth atmosphere
- Possess strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Has experience in partnership development and management specifically in the North American Market
- Identifying channel partner key sales executives and building relationships with them
- Developing a territory strategy to penetrate key target accounts that we can get introduced to through partners
- Achieving individual & team metrics through outbound prospecting efforts
- Ensuring quality of opportunities so they become forecasted pipeline
- Learn Pillir's product offerings to position the value proposition accurately to prospects as well as understand the competitive landscape
- Learn the entire sales process from research to close
- Learn how to become a trusted advisor - having the product knowledge, passion and people skills to help the prospect make the best decision for their needs.
Most of your time will be spent working with channel partners and positioning the value of our product with stakeholders through demos, email and phone. Become an expert in assessing the use case of the prospect and customizing your presentation based on the prospect's company size, industry, and desired customer support experience. You will be responsible for hitting sales metrics of success as well as providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility into revenue performance.
- You are a top performer in a channel sales role with 2+ years of experience closing net new logos
- MANDATORY 5+ years in B2B Enterprise software sales
- 1+ years of working with AWS; Either as an AWS channel partner or in AWS
- Knowledge of SAP or any other ERP is a big advantage
- Knowledge of Manufacturing / Supply-chain processes is a big PLUS
- You have a track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota.
- You are in sales because you are self-motivated and driven to succeed. You love winning and helping your customers achieve their goals.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly. This is especially important in a remote company, as you won’t always have people nearby that you can talk to and learn from.
- You are excited to be using consultative sales strategies in a competitive market.
- You are highly organized and able to manage several responsibilities at once with little oversight.
- You have experience tracking all of your sales activity and reports in a CRM as well as technically self-sufficient to manage software tools for your day-to-day activities.
Above all, you’re an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building your business and hitting your quarterly and annual goals.
What we offer
- A collaborative environment to learn and become the best at what you do
- A workplace where making mistakes is perfectly “OK” as long as you learn from it and DO NOT repeat it
- High-growth, start-up company mentality solving some of the most complex problems for Fortune-500 companies
- Flexible hours & telecommuting WFH options
- Competitive pay on par with industry standards
- Unlimited paid time off
- Access to Execs – "No Door" Policy
- Career advancement
Submit your resume