We are looking to hire an account executive as we grow our company from the ground up. We are a fast-paced hyper-growth company presenting you with an opportunity to learn fast and challenge yourself in one of the fastest-growing spaces in technology. We are looking for someone adept at executing effective sales strategies focused around managing opportunities from top of funnel to close. This role will be instrumental in the growth of the company and will be taking advantage of a mature top-of-funnel engine built around an optimized marketing channel as well as strategic partners like AWS. The right candidate is ready for a steep learning curve and consistent challenge – every single day. For the right type of candidate – looking to develop, learn, and get their hands dirty around execution – this is a massive opportunity to be a part of what will become the next great sales dynasty. We are looking for someone that is:
- Curious, collaborative, and excited to work on a team
- Has a fiery passion to build a sales career in technology
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast paced, high growth atmosphere
- Possess strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Identifying key contacts in target accounts that is generated via marketing or partners
- Developing a territory strategy to penetrate key target accounts that we can get introduced to through partners
- Achieving individual & team metrics through outbound prospecting efforts
- Ensuring quality of opportunities so they become forecasted pipeline
- Learn Pillir's product offerings to position the value proposition accurately to prospects as well as understand the competitive landscape
- Learn the entire sales process from research to close
- Travel onsite to client meetings
- Learn how to become a trusted advisor - having the product knowledge, passion and people skills to help the prospect make the best decision for their needs.
Most of your time will be spent positioning the value of our product with stakeholders through demos, email and phone. Become an expert in assessing the use case of the prospect and customizing your presentation based on the prospects company size, industry and desired customer support experience. You will be responsible for hitting sales metrics of success as well as providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility into revenue performance.
- You are a top performer in an inside/mid-market sales role with 2+ years experience closing net new logos
- You have a track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota.
- You are in sales because you are self motivated and driven to succeed. You love winning and helping your customers achieve their goals.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly. This is especially important in a remote company, as you won’t always have people nearby that you can talk to and learn from.
- You are excited to be using consultative sales strategies in a competitive market.
- You are highly organized and able to manage several responsibilities at once with little oversight.
- You have experience tracking all of your sales activity and reports in a CRM as well a technically self-sufficient to manage software tools for your day-to-day activities.
Above all, you’re an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building your business and hitting your quarterly and annual goals.
What we offer
- A collaborative environment to learn and become the best at what you do
- A workplace where making mistakes is perfectly “OK” as long as you learn from it and DO NOT repeat it
- High-growth, start-up company mentality solving some of the most complex problems for Fortune-500 companies
- Flexible hours & telecommuting WFH options
- Competitive pay on par with industry standards
- Unlimited paid time off
- Access to Execs – "No Door" Policy
- Career advancement
Submit your resume