In addition to the custom application development capabilities of the EdgeReady Cloud platform, Pillir offers a growing library of pre-built applications that can be quickly deployed and customized to meet specific business needs. These pre-built applications are pre-integrated with SAP and include templates and accelerators that can be customized to fit the specific needs of each organization. With these pre-built applications, organizations can quickly implement common SAP use cases such as warehouse management, asset management, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and more. The pre-built applications also enable organizations to leverage best practices and standardized processes, reducing the risk of errors and ensuring faster adoption of new applications. The current suite of pre-built applications are:
The Goods Movement App Package is a collection of mobile apps which fully addresses all potential goods movement use cases within an SAP system. Goods Movement covers any transaction that results in a change in warehouse stock for an item.
A Goods Receipt (GR) document is generated whenever a material is received from a vendor, or when a production is posted. Users can scan/select the material from the PO list and view the material details. The user selects the storage location and stock type for the material, then enters the batch, and quantity of the material. The user then submits the "goods receipt" to their SAP system. When a goods receipt document is posted, goods movement takes place from external vendors or from in-plant production. This leads to an increase in available stock. The Goods receipt apps available are:
- Purchase Order.
- Return Purchase Order.
- Purchase Order Reversal.
- Production Order.
- Refurbishment Order.
A Goods Issue (GI) document is generated whenever a material is consumed, shipped to a customer, or withdrawn. Users can scan/select the item from the delivery list and view the material details. The user selects the storage location, enters the issue quantity, and posts the issued goods. This leads to a reduction in available stock. The GI apps available are:
- Outbound Delivery.
- Stock Transfer Order.
- Work Order.
- Production Order.
- Production Order Scrap.
A Transfer Posting document is generated whenever a material’s stock is transferred, or there is a change in stock type or category:
- Storage Location to Storage Location.
- Blocked to Unrestricted Use.
- Quality to Unrestricted Use.
- Blocked to Quality.
- Quality to Blocked.
- Unrestricted Use to Blocked.
- Unrestricted Use to Quality.
The Warehouse Management Package is a collection of Web and Mobile apps that fully addresses all Warehouse transactions including movements within the warehouse and the full pick/pack and ship processes within an SAP system. This package includes the following
The Goods Movement App is a collection of mobile apps which fully addresses all potential goods movement scenarios in a Warehouse. The Warehouse management package includes all the applications of the Goods Movement package given above, namely:
- Goods Receipts: Internal movements where Material is received from a Warehouse in the same organization.
- Goods Issues: Issue Materials movements to issue Materials for a delivery or issue Materials to other Warehouses in the same organization.
- Transfer Postings/Inventory Movements: Internal Material movements to a staging area or to block material for quality check or for inspections.
It is a process carried out at Warehouses during which the physical available inventory is checked and posted in the backend ERP system. This ensures that the physical quantity available matches up with what has been posted in the backend ERP system during the previous count.
Pick, Pack, and Ship
This is the process where a material is picked from the Warehouse Bins/Locations and brought to the staging area. In the staging area, the materials are packed and made ready to be shipped. All the materials ready to be shipped are loaded and sent out of the Warehouse. The various activities carried out are:
- Pallet Maintenance: This app gets a list of pallets from ERP and lets the user maintain the Pallet properties before connecting the Pallets to an ERP Delivery for shipping.
- Delivery Maintenance: The app gets a list of Deliveries from ERP and lets the user assign the pallets from the shop floor. Once the assignment is done the pallets can be moved to the required Door from where they can be shipped to the customers.
- Door Maintenance: Maintain the Door status for shipping Material. This app lets the forklift operators and shift supervisors assign ERP Deliveries to doors through which it will be loaded in trucks and shipped to customers.
Reports: This package comes with a few pre-built reports such as:
- Daily Shift report: This is a report for the Shift supervisor to detail the activities/tasks for a shift.
- Tracking and Traceability: This report helps track and trace a material right from the Warehouse Bin/Location all the way to its destination (customer location).
Enterprise Asset Management
The Enterprise Asset Management App Package is a collection of Web and Mobile apps that fully addresses all potential activities in asset management and plant maintenance within an
Work Order Management (Offline and Online App)
This app template covers all business functions for a maintenance and repair job, including work order notifications, creating or updating work orders, operations, and activities, time capture, and workflow. This app allows field technicians to work from remote locations, with or without connectivity; it supports advanced offline capabilities, such as data creation, sync and orchestration, conflict resolution, and guaranteed data delivery.
Inspections and Checklists
This mobile app, available in offline and online mode, allows inspectors to quickly measure and inspect products, facilities, etc., and benchmark them against predetermined standards. The inspection app is a versatile mobile app that can be customized to unique business needs.
This app template provides an inventory management overview to the field technicians. This includes business functions such as stock overview at various levels (e.g., at the plant, storage location, and bin). The app template includes mobile features, like bar code scanning, GPS and
The Goods Movement App is a collection of mobile apps which fully addresses all potential goods movement scenarios in a plant. Goods Movement covers any transaction that results in a change in stock for an item. Some of the activities that are included are:
- Goods Receipts: Internal movements where Material is received from a Warehouse/store against a Repair Order/Work Order.
- Goods Issues: Issue Materials movements to issue Materials for a Work Order or Reservation.
- Transfer Postings/Inventory Movements: Internal Material movements within the Plant for maintenance activities.
Physical Inventory is a process carried out at Warehouses during which the physical available inventory is checked and posted in the backend ERP system. This ensures that the physical quantity available matches up with what has been posted in the backend ERP system during the previous count.
Templates and accelerators
In addition to the above, Pillir also has templates and accelerators to accelerate the development and deployment of applications in your environment. Some of the accelerators in templates are:
Purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and request for quotations.
Vendor registrations, vendor approvals, quotation submissions, Goods delivery, and supplier performance.
Material request, material creation, vendor master, and master data workflow approvals.
Time Entry and Approvals
Automate timesheet entry & approval, expense submission & approval, and travel approvals, while increasing governance and compliance and simplifying payroll.
Health and Safety
Safety checklist, Near-miss incidents, and inspection checklist.
All these templates and accelerators consist of various development objects such as
- User-interfaces and forms
- PDF document generation
- Barcode capture and printing
- Workflow with multi-level approval matrix
- Universal workflow inbox, workflow filters, roles, and authorizations
- Database structure and tables
- Workflow approval and status reports