"Digital transformation is not an IT project. It is a true collaboration between business and technology. The more the end-user drives it, the better it is.”
Want to learn the ins and outs of digital transformation with no code, low code?
Vaidya Aiyer has you covered on both accounts in this far-ranging conversation with us. As the co-founder and CEO of Pillir, Vaidya possesses the reputation of a major leader and innovator in the low-code space.
Pillir's low-code, rapid application development solutions allow enterprises to use SAP core with a modernized cloud-native edge solution.
Having spent over 30 years modernizing SAP implementation developing applications and integrations for various Fortune 500 companies, Vaidya is a leader, innovator, entrepreneur, and technology geek. His years of experience has propelled Pillir’s vision of accelerating modernization and digital transformation.
On this episode of The Shape of Work podcast, we discuss with Vaidya:
- His professional background which laid the foundation for starting Pillir
- Digital transformation: from the meaning of the term to its impact
- 'Connecting bubbles' and accelerating the pace of Digital Transformations with low code, no code
- How much digital transformation is end-user vs people who are sitting on their computers
- How impactful is no code, low code in the digital transformation journey
- Digital transformation pitfalls that enterprises make at the start of their digital transformation journey